Our property management specialist will take care of all your residential leasing needs for apartments, condos, townhouses, lofts, properties, and houses.
Being a landlord can be daunting. You’re trusting someone else with the largest single investment you may ever have. Get peace of mind when you work with experts like us to help protect your investment. We have the knowledge, experience, and resources to professionally manage your property and guide you through the leasing process.
Benefit from our services to:
- Determine your potential net proceeds from the current rental market.
- Find a qualified tenant.
- Prepare the lease agreement.
- Perform move in and move out inspections and inspect every 6 months while rented.
- Provide 24 hour access to property reports and year end statements.
- Coordinate repairs as required.
- Learn the laws, regulations, and zoning codes that apply to your home.
How do you know if you should rent instead of buy? Generally you need to own a home for three to seven years to make the investment worthwhile. So if you’re looking for short-term housing, or if you want to save funds for a down payment and closing costs, then renting may be your best option at this time.
As professional property managers, we have the knowledge, experience, and resources to help you find the perfect rental place to call home.
We cooperate fully with all Maryland licensed agents.
By working with us, you can:
- Join our referral program for great networking opportunities.
- Stay in contact with owners and tenants so you will be selected as their agent if they sell or purchase a home in the future.
- Ensure a smooth and successful transaction by leveraging the expertise of a professional property manager.
For property management, contact Jonathan Blume by calling (410) 879-7466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.