Seller’s Mistakes to Avoid
- Skipping a home inspection.
- Skimping on your sales prep.
- Choosing the wrong Realtor or not using a Realtor at all.
Homes without Realtor representation remain on the market longer and end up selling at a lower price than those with a professional Realtor.
- Neglecting to ramp up your curb appeal.
Make sure you take care of all house repairs and spruce up your house to make it as inviting as possible. Your first impression is your most powerful impression when selling your home.
- Withholding information from buyers.
- Overpricing your home.
A professional Realtor will help you price your house intelligently. Homes that are priced incorrectly will also sit on the market longer.
- Being unprepared for your next step.
Letting your kids and pets spoil a sale.
Read more in this Realtor Mag article.