As a residential and commercial brokerage, we are experienced in cooperating with other agents and brokers. We use the same open process on the commercial side that we do on the residential side.
Having solid relationships with your peers is essential for success in the real estate market. We are well established locally in various government and community organizations, and we’ll use our network to meet your needs.
Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
You will be listing your property with a brokerage that freely markets the property to all professional brokers.
We work for you, and we’ll do what it takes to make the sale.
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced agents: average of 20 years of experience per agent
- Local knowledge of Baltimore Metro area
- Well connected in local government and community organizations (see About Us)
- Technology: e-signatures, tech savvy team, first-class website
- Full-time agents: available when you need us
- Marketing: first class flyers, brochures, and signage
- Experience with 1031 exchanges
- We utilize all the right programs to sell any type of property for you:
Unlike strictly commercial brokers, we belong to the MRIS, which gives us a key advantage in being able to advertise commercial properties in a combined commercial-residential system.
—Kip W. White, CEO, American Insurance and Financial Services, Inc.
—Charles T. Kares, CFS, C T Kates Advisory Group, President, Investment Advisor, Retirement Plan Specialist
It’s been 26 years since I bought my first property, and since then I’ve had multiple deals with Tim Hopkins. We have worked together on many transactions, including commercial and residential properties and rental agreements. Harry unfortunately isn’t here anymore, but his legacy of treating people right by being fair and honest (even when you don’t want to hear it) has shown up in every dimension with Tim. His candor and honesty in dealing with people is rare in the industry—you won’t find any better.
—Jay Van Deusen, Owner at Rainbow International of Northeast Maryland & Van Deusen Construction Company
—Matt Goddard, CEO, R2integrated.com